Discover the splendid valley of Ourika, tucked in the Atlas Mountains. Enjoy a hike on the cliffs situated at the bottom of the Atlas, where the richness of Berber traditions will reveal itself to you.
Located at the heart of the great Atlas, the Ourika valley is considered to be one of the most beautiful valleys of the realm, thanks to its contrasting landscapes, waterfalls and verdant areas.
Take the chance to discover this marvelous road to the mountains, which is only a one-hour ride from Mar rakech.
Visit of an aromatic organic garden, and of a traditional Berber house.
The guided hike will start with the crossing of a lovely footbridge that will lead you to the heights of the Atlas. Ourika is a dreamy place for those who enjoy typical mountain lifestyle and marvelous works of nature.
- Explore the beautiful landscape of the Ourika.
- Free time to visit: village and typical Berber market (Monday and Thursday only).
- Fun times visiting a Berber house, sipping mint tea, and eating home-made
- invent locally-run argan oil, and bio-aromatic
- Enjoy of the seven cascades Setti