Departure from Marrakech. Our driver will pick you up at the hotel reception.
3 hours ride on panoramic road with an incomparable view through the High Atlas via Tichka located at 2260 m for arrive to Ouarzazate. Arrival at the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, classified by the World Heritage UNSCO.
Ait Ben Haddou village situated in Sousse Massa Draa region, province of Ouarzazate.
After lunch, enjoy the scenery of the road (Dades Valley) in El Kalaa M’gouna to take the track (Rose Valley), to arrive at Dades Gorge where you will spend the first night in a hotel.
After breakfast, orientation for the town of Merzouga, which will be the starting point for an unforgettable ride in the desert. You will do, a triking camel of 1:30, dazzle you by the high eternal dunes and especially during the sunset that offers an incredible and unique view of the world.
Arrival at the bivouac to spend the second night after a traditional dinner.
After the magical sunrise, the typical breakfast, return back to Merzouga in camel. It is time to return to Marrakech via Ouarzazate. Lunch and arrival in Marrakech around 09:00 Pm 07:30 Pm.
- Explore a panoramic road, passing through the High Atlas via the pass Tichka located at 2260 m
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou and the old Kasbah
- Pass through Ouarzazate, Rose Valley, Todra Valley and Dades
- Discover the lifestyle of desert
- Enjoy the big dunes of Merzouga on camel back and watch the sunrise and sunset
- Magical party, around a fire at the camp after a traditional di